- Cai Be floating market
- Learn how to make coconut candy, pop-rice, rice paper
- Visit fruit orchard, listen to traditional Vietnamese music called “don ca tai tu”
- Shopping at local market, join in cooking class, discover Vietnamese cuisine
- Take a bicycle to ride along the village path
- Visit a local pagoda, ancient house
- Rowing sampan along busy canals
Pick-up at Hotel: 7:00 ~ 7:30
Drop off at Hotel: About 17:00
Unique Cai Be With Local Food Adventures give us a chance to the Mekong Delta River on this a day to get experience the trading culture of Mekong Delta. See local production activities and the busy and noisy Cai Be floating market and enjoy a tasty local cuisine
Enjoy local life in Mekong Delta with a boat ride. This day trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be takes you to visit fruit orchards, a candy workshop and Cai Be Floating Market before a cruise through the maze of canals to Tan Phong Island for cooking class. You’ll learn the art of Vietnamese cuisine and interact with local people. Enjoy lunch with fresh tropical fruits.
After lunch, bicycle around the village and take a short row on local sampan, then get back on motor boat to Cai Be and transfer to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.