Duong Lam ancient Village has been known as a museum of surviving laterite (red clay formed from weathered basalt found in northern Vietnam) with ancient houses aged up to 400 years old. After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town and Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam was recognized as a national relic in 2005. Visiting Duong Lam is a journey to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and its traditions. It is also the great chance to experience unique architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleys, visit temples of the two kings born there, and chat with locals in their ancient houses. A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnam's traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wandering along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated of the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses.
After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town, Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam village in Son Tay Town (some 60km to the west of Hanoi Capital) is the first ancient village recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
For usual days
- You are charged for 10%, 30% and 70% of your booking value if cancelling your order more than 5 days, 3-5 days and 48-24 hours prior to departure, respectively. Note: for 4-star hotels and resorts, you shall bear 100% no matter when your cancellation is made.
- You are charged for 100% of your booking value if cancelling your order right on the date of departure.
For public days and New Year holiday
- You are charged for 40%, 50% and 70% of your booking value when cancelling your order more than 7 days, 5-7 days and within 5 days prior to departure, respectively. In the event that you call off your order right on the date of departure or without notification, please incur 100% of booking value.
- In the event that you wish to change your departure date and give us notice at least 7 days prior to booked departure, no amendment charge is applied (the rule comes true for accommodation of three-star hotel and lower rating one). If later, the case will be attributed to the above-mentioned rules. You are allowed to change your departure date one time only.
- As for railway tickets and air tickets, the case is subject to provisions of the airlines and the railway firm.- After cancellation, please receive your refund within 1 month since your date of cancellation. We only refund you within the period of these 30 days.
- In case of cancellation due to acts of God such as natural disasters, epidemics or flight/train cancel, APT Travel has no obligation to compensate any additional costs other than the refund of unused included services.
Duong Lam ancient village full day
Duong Lam ancient village full day is a classical tour to visit a traditionally typical village at Hanoi. You will visit Duong Lam Ancient Village, Van Phuc Silk Village, Tay Phuong Pagoda, Milky Well, Son Dong Sculpture Village, Mong Phu Temple, Giang Van Minh Worship House, Temple of King Ngo Quyen
Destinations: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Van Phuc Silk Village, Tay Phuong Pagoda, Milky Well, Son Dong Sculpture Village, Mong Phu Temple, Giang Van Minh Worship House, Temple of King Ngo Quyen
– Modern air-conditioned bus
– All sightseeing fees
– Biking service
– English speaking guide
– Travel insurance & Tax
– Tip or Gratitude
– Personal expense