- Enjoy around 3-hours cruise trip
- Rowing sampan in small canals
- Take a walking to visit a small village
- Discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea.
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank with countryside scenery.
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
Classic Mekong Delta Full Day starts with a pick up at your hotel. We travel by road to the Mekong Delta that Vietnam’s largest rice bowl. Upon arrival in My Tho, visiting Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian construction. Afterward, you take a cruise around the intricate small canals in the delta region, which is a great way to observe the local lifestyle and catch a view dotted by many islands. Watch the locals go about their everyday lives, and see how they make their coconut candy, crispy rice cakes and chat to the friendly vendors about life in the Mekong Delta.
We take a short walking to get opportunities to stroll around an orchard, there are many seasonal fruits. You can enjoy wonderful traditional music while tasting some tropical fresh fruits . Visit Honey Bee farm & taste special hot tea from the farm. After feasting on a delicious lunch, come back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Drop off at your hotel at 17.00 approximately. End of services